Hello! We've created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The NewsMonitors marks include the NewsMonitors name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of NewsMonitors's products. Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by NewsMonitors, or in a way that confuses NewsMonitors with another brand (including your own).
Our brand assets can be downloaded from Brandfolder.
Get Brand Assets
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the NewsMonitors website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) NewsMonitors websites, or any individual element of NewsMonitors websites, NewsMonitors's name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.
If utilizing the NewsMonitors API to support your service or application, you must feature a prominent banner that:
- States clearly that your service is "not created by, affiliated with, or supported by NewsMonitors Technologies, Inc."
- Is clearly visible on either a dark or light background. Text should be a minimum of 15pt. and a minimum of 80% opacity black or white in color.
- Is displayed on initial page load
- You're entitled to say that your website or application is integrated with NewsMonitors (we like people integrating with NewsMonitors!), but please don't use the NewsMonitors marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “NewsMonitors” (including misspellings, transliterations or similar variations) if it could make people think that NewsMonitors provides or officially supports anything offered from that domain. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “NewsMonitors”, the NewsMonitors hash, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the NewsMonitors name, the NewsMonitors logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
By using the NewsMonitors marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. NewsMonitors reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the NewsMonitors name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.